IF YOU’D LIKE TO KNOW MORE
Safety first! We continue taking care of you.
UPDATE: July 26th 2021
Dear Valued Guests and Visitors,
The safety and well-being of our guests, visitors and employees are our utmost priority. We would like to share with you the activities and prevention measures that Union Hotels Collection has implemented to ensure our guests, visitors and employees are safe while staying with us. We invite you to experience the best care of your comfort and joy while away from home.
For the most updated information regarding the situation, recommended hygiene measures, instructions and travel information to the public about the COVID-19 / Coronavirus, please refer to the Slovenian Government Communication Office (UKOM).
LATEST INFORMATION ON TRAVELLING TO SLOVENIA
Useful information and safety guidelines for carefree travel to Slovenia.
Union Hotels Collection operates five distinct properties in the city center of Ljubljana. It may be possible that due to soft demand during this COVID-19 period, you may be informed and re-protected in a comparable or better accommodation in another Union Hotels Collection Hotel. We thank you for your understanding.
FLEXIBLE POLICY FOR EXISTING RESERVATIONS
We have adapted reservation policies to help you facilitate uncertainty and meet your needs in the event you need to change, cancel or postpone your travel plans. We kindly ask you to make contact with us right before your arrival at any Union Hotel Collection property so we can inform you of the latest status on your reservation.
- For individual reservations booked directly with the hotel or via its website, please contact us at email@example.com.
- For Events/Groups reservations (defined as 10+ rooms/15+ persons and any event/meeting/banquet space), you are kindly asked to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE KINDLY NOTE for individual reservations made through the third parties (such as Booking.com, Expedia.com, etc.), you are invited to contact them directly as they may apply different policies.
ADDITIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES
We have implemented additional measures, which will allow us to improve upon standard check-in/check-out procedures. We are looking forward to welcoming our guests ... however we are keen on keeping the regulatory distance. We’d ask all our guests to respect the measures we have put in place to keep everyone safe.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
- The check-in and check-out process will be done as quickly as possible to minimize interactions while maintaining social distance.
- Each guest will receive full hotel information upon check-in, in the privacy of their own room via in-room telephone or via a mobile app (if applicable).
- All employees adhere to safety-social distance, use of disinfectants and wearing of any protective equipment.
- Limiting the number to persons in the elevator (maximum 2 persons).
HYGIENE AND CLEANING STANDARDS
Union Hotels Collection monitors closely the actions of the NIJZ (National Institute for Public Health for disease control and prevention), as well as the declarations made by the World Health Organization for staying safe.
- Hand sanitizing stations and signage is located in our hotel public spaces to remind guests to maintain social distancing protocols.
- All hard and high touch surfaces are fully cleaned and disinfected on a high-frequency basis in all frequent use areas, including POS terminals, elevator buttons, telephones, public restroom touchpoints, seating area furniture, keyboards and keys, push/pull bars, stairwell handles, escalator handles, elevator handles, all welcome desk areas and entrances and any other surfaces or areas that may apply.
- One of the undisputed advantages provided by our hotels among high-standard cleaning facilities is the in-house laundry service. Bed linen and towels are kept in individual laundry bags, with which we handle with extreme caution.
- All rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each guest’s departure. Housekeeping will only enter the guest’s room after departure. All rooms are properly ventilated.
- Guest rooms and its all objects are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected by the housekeeping staff. The housekeeping staff wears appropriate uniforms and all personal protective equipment according to the instructions of the NIJZ (protective gloves, face masks, aprons). They use the most effective cleaners and disinfectants. A new set of cleaning cloths and gloves are used for every guest room.
FOOD & BEVERAGES PROCEDURES AT OUR HOTELS
Our F&B outlets in the hotels have taken special steps to provide you top-quality service. Breakfast is available every day from 7.00 to 10.00. (Breakfast for guests at Central Hotel is served from 7:00 until 9:30). For more information please contact the front desk staff.
Sense Wellness is open daily from 9 am - 9 pm. Prior reservation is needed.
CONFERENCE SERVICES, EVENTS AND CATERING
For events & meeting rooms, the distance and protection measures for attendees, as well as catering services, will always be controlled. We apply all the measures and instructions of NIJZ and the appropriate health authorities, adding our own actions to protect customers, suppliers and employees.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What are the requirements to stay at the hotel?
Guests from all countries are required to comply with the RVT* requirements and our team is obliged to check the fullfilment of the condition before entering the premises of our hotel.
2. Does RVT* requirements apply to children as well?
The recovered-vaccinated-tested requirements do not apply to children up to 18 years of age (at cultural and sports events, children up to 15 years of age) who are accompanied by close family members or guardians.
3. Is it necessary for a hotel guest to wear a face mask?
The use of a protective mask in closed public spaces is mandatory. It is also mandatory to use the protective mask outdoors when it is not possible to provide an interpersonal distance of 1.5 meters.
4. What are the RVT* requirements?
R - recovered
V - vaccinated
T - tested
5. Does hotel organize a Covid-19 testing?
We organize rapid antigen tests and PCR tests every Wednesday at 11 am. Outside of this period, guests can take the test at the "Ambulanta Košir" (Address: Vodovodna cesta 25, 1000 Ljubljana). Please use this link to book an appointment. Use the code "HOTEL" for discount. The price for the rapid antigen test is 20 EUR and for the PCR test 75 EUR. Price includes a written report of the test result in Slovene and English language.
6. RVT requirements expained in detail:
- negative PCR test for COVID-19 that is not older than 72 hours according to the date of the swab taken. The PCR test is adequate if it is performed in the Member States of the European Union, the Member States of the Schengen area, Australia, Israel, Canada, New Zealand, Russia, Serbia, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland or the United States of America, and also at check points on air links for international air transport if it is performed in Turkey.
- a negative RAT test result not older than 48 hours from the time the swab was taken The RAT test is adequate if it is performed in the Member States of the European Union, the Member States of the Schengen area, Australia, Israel, Canada, New Zealand, Russia, Serbia, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland or the United States of America, and also at check points on air links for international air transport if it is performed in Turkey, and is listed in the common list of rapid antigen tests published. The HAG tests of all the manufacturers on the list are adequate, regardless of whether they are marked yellow or white.
- a certificate of recovery – a certificate of positive PCR test result that is older than 10 days and not older than six months, or medical certificate of recovery from COVID-19, if not more than six months have elapsed since the beginning of symptoms. A certificate of recovery is accepted if issued in an EU member state, a Schengen Area country, Australia, Israel, Canada, New Zealand, Russia, Serbia, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland or the United States of America, at check points on flight connections of international air transport, or in Turkey;
- certificate of vaccination against COVID-19, which proves that:
* at least seven days have passed since the second dose of the Comirnaty vaccine by Biontech/Pfizer,
* at least 14 days have passed since the second dose of the COVID-19 Vaccine by Moderna,
* at least 21 days have passed since the first dose of the Vaxzevria (COVID-19 Vaccine) by AstraZeneca,
* at least 14 days have passed since the first dose of the COVID-19 Vaccine Janssen by Johnson & Johnson/Janssen-Cilag,
* at least 21 days have passed since the first dose of the Covishield vaccine by Serum Institute of India/AstraZeneca,
* at least 14 days have passed since the second dose of the Sputnik V vaccine by Russia's Gamaleya National Centre of Epidemiology and Microbiology,
* at least 14 days have passed since the second dose of the CoronaVac vaccine by Sinovac Biotech, or
* at least 14 days have passed since the second dose of the COVID-19 Vaccine by Sinopharm
A new rule has been added for people who receive vaccine from two different manufacturers. If a person is vaccinated with a combination of two different vaccines, protection is achieved after a certain period has passed after the person has received the second dose of vaccine; this period depends on the type of vaccine for the second dose. If a person receives the vaccine referred to in the third or fifth indent (the vaccine by AstraZeneca) as their first dose and the vaccine referred to in the first indent (the vaccine by BioNTech/Pfizer) or the second indent (the vaccine by Moderna) as their second dose, protection is achieved immediately after they receive the second dose if they get the second dose within four to twelve weeks of the first dose.
- a certificate of vaccination for persons who have recovered from COVID-19 (a certificate of recovery and proof that the person has been vaccinated with one dose of a vaccine referred to in the preceding point within a maximum period of eight months since a positive PCR test result or the onset of symptoms). Proof of vaccination may be: a filled-in card of the vaccine producer, an entry in a vaccine booklet or a certificate of vaccination (including a card issued upon vaccination).
- EU digital COVID certificate and digital COVID certificate of a third country (effective from 10 July 2021)
We thank you for your support and understanding and remain at your disposal for any additional assistance you may need.
The Management of Union Hotels Collection
Ljubljana – Slovenija
+386 1 308 1270
This page will be updated when new information about advice or guidelines from relevant health and other authorities becomes available.