IF YOU’D LIKE TO KNOW MORE
Safety first! We continue taking care of you.
UPDATE: June 10th 2021
Dear Valued Guests and Visitors,
The safety and well-being of our guests, visitors and employees are our utmost priority. We would like to share with you the activities and prevention measures that Union Hotels Collection has implemented to ensure our guests, visitors and employees are safe while staying with us. We invite you to experience the best care of your comfort and joy while away from home.
For the most updated information regarding the situation, recommended hygiene measures, instructions and travel information to the public about the COVID-19 / Coronavirus, please refer to the Slovenian Government Communication Office (UKOM). LINK HERE
Union Hotels Collection operates five distinct properties in the city center of Ljubljana. It may be possible that due to soft demand during this COVID-19 period, you may be informed and re-protected in a comparable or better accommodation in another Union Hotels Collection Hotel. We thank you for your understanding.
FLEXIBLE POLICY FOR EXISTING RESERVATIONS
We have adapted reservation policies to help you facilitate uncertainty and meet your needs in the event you need to change, cancel or postpone your travel plans. We kindly ask you to make contact with us right before your arrival at any Union Hotel Collection property so we can inform you of the latest status on your reservation.
- For individual reservations booked directly with the hotel or via its website, please contact us at email@example.com.
- For Events/Groups reservations (defined as 10+ rooms/15+ persons and any event/meeting/banquet space), you are kindly asked to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE KINDLY NOTE for individual reservations made through the third parties (such as Booking.com, Expedia.com, etc.), you are invited to contact them directly as they may apply different policies.
ADDITIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES
We have implemented additional measures, which will allow us to improve upon standard check-in/check-out procedures.
KEEP YOUR DISTANCE
We are looking forward to welcoming our guests ... however we are keen on keeping the regulatory distance. We’d ask all our guests to respect the measures we have put in place to keep everyone safe.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
The guest must provide one of the following proofs upon check-in:
- proof of a negative SARS-CoV-2 virus test result by PCR or HAG test not older than 48 hours after swab collection,
- a positive PCR test result that is older than 10 days, unless a doctor assesses otherwise, but which is not older than six months, or,
- evidence regarding vaccination against COVID-19 (with the vaccines stipulated in the Ordinance) proving that a suitable period has passed since the vaccination,
- a medical certificate of recovery from COVID-19 if not more than six months have elapsed since the beginning of symptoms.
- The check-in and check-out process will be done as quickly as possible to minimize interactions while maintaining social distance. The hotel has a pre-arrival check-in available via pre-stay welcome letter, as well as check-out.
- Each guest will receive full hotel information upon check-in, in the privacy of their own room via in-room telephone or via a mobile app (if applicable).
- All employees adhere to safety-social distance, use of disinfectants and wearing of any protective equipment.
- Limiting the number to persons in the elevator (maximum 2 persons).
HYGIENE AND CLEANING STANDARDS
Union Hotels Collection monitors closely the actions of the NIJZ (National Institute for Public Health for disease control and prevention), as well as the declarations made by the World Health Organization for staying safe.
- Hand sanitizing stations and signage is located in our hotel public spaces to remind guests to maintain social distancing protocols.
- All hard and high touch surfaces are fully cleaned and disinfected on a high-frequency basis in all frequent use areas, including POS terminals, elevator buttons, telephones, public restroom touchpoints, seating area furniture, keyboards and keys, push/pull bars, stairwell handles, escalator handles, elevator handles, all welcome desk areas and entrances and any other surfaces or areas that may apply.
- The room will be cleaned without the presence of a guest. Upon arrival, guests will be asked if they wish to have a daily housekeeping service.
- One of the undisputed advantages provided by our hotels among high-standard cleaning facilities is the in-house laundry service. Bed linen and towels are kept in individual laundry bags, with which we handle with extreme caution.
- Discontinued use of in-room minibars and snack offerings in the room. Guest have the option to order the minibar selected packages via in-room telephone and a touchless delivery will follow.
- All rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each guest’s departure. Housekeeping will only enter the guest’s room after departure. All rooms are properly ventilated.
- The guest will receive a disinfectant in the bag along with a “please, do not disturb” hanger.
- Guest rooms and its all objects are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected by the housekeeping staff. The housekeeping staff wears appropriate uniforms and all personal protective equipment according to the instructions of the NIJZ (protective gloves, face masks, aprons). They use the most effective cleaners and disinfectants. A new set of cleaning cloths and gloves are used for every guest room.
FOOD & BEVERAGES PROCEDURES AT OUR HOTELS
Our F&B outlets in the hotels have taken special steps to provide you top-quality service. For security reasons buffet breakfast might not be available. Breakfast might be served in a take-away brekafast box. Breakfast is available every day from 7.00 to 10.00. More detailed information will be given upon arrival at the hotel.
Sense Wellness is open daily from 9 am - 9 pm. Prior reservation is needed.
CONFERENCE SERVICES, EVENTS AND CATERING
For events & meeting rooms, the distance and protection measures for attendees, as well as catering services, will always be controlled. We apply all the measures and instructions of NIJZ and the appropriate health authorities, adding our own actions to protect customers, suppliers and employees.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
COVID TESTING FOR GUESTS
We can organize covid tests for individuals or groups. For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your support and understanding and remain at your disposal for any additional assistance you may need.
The Management of Union Hotels Collection
Ljubljana – Slovenija
+386 1 308 1270
This page will be updated when new information about advice or guidelines from relevant health and other authorities becomes available.