Use the app to view your booking and hotel services, for express check-in, your mobile room key, express check-out and to book your next stay.
Central Hotel offers a private transfer from and to Ljubljana airport (LJU). The ride takes approximately 30 minutes one way.
To organise the above transfer through the hotel, please send an e-mail to the hotel's Reservations Department (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let us know the following details:
- flight number,
- date of arrival / departure
- arrival time / departure time,
- number of persons and
- the name that you would like to have displayed on the pick-up sign.
For transfers from the hotel to Ljubljana airport, our staff will suggest the pick-up time for departure.
One-way transfer for up to 3 persons: 39 eur
One-way transfer for up to 7 persons: 75 eur
All the above prices are subject to change without prior notice. The hotel will respect the prices of any services already requested and confirmed in writing.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and charges are applicable.
Ljubljana and Slovenia offer a wide range of things to do and a variety of sites and itineraries to enhance visitors' experience of their chosen destination.
Please consult our partners' websites to get an idea of tours that might interest you.
KOMPAS offers private tours or tours shared with other customers.
ROUNDABOUT TRAVEL Excursions offers private tours or tours shared with other customers.
SLOVENIA 4 SEASONS offers adventure and nature tours, both private tours and tours shared with other customers.
It is highly recommended that you reserve a tour through our hotel staff by contacting the Reservations Department (email@example.com) prior to your arrival or the Front Office team during your stay. If there is anything in particular that interests you, please give the name of the tour, your chosen date and the number of persons that you need the reservation for. The hotel staff will reconfirm the service once everything has been arranged. The charges may be put on your hotel bill if the service is arranged through the hotel.
Dogs and cats with a maximum weight of 10 kg/22 lb are welcome, however, the hotel needs to be notified prior to arrival. A request for any other type of pet needs to be addressed to the management via e-mail to (firstname.lastname@example.org). Pets may not remain in the accommodation alone and unattended as service staff may need to enter. A one-off per-stay/room cleaning fee of € 30 will apply.
In order to ensure the comfort of you and your pet, we kindly ask you to read our pet policy.
- Pets must be kept on a lead when in the hotel or on hotel property. Please keep time at the front desk to a minimum.
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel restaurant.
- No more than two pets per room are allowed.
- Pets must not be left unattended in the room to avoid damage to property.
- Guests are responsible for all damage to property caused by their pet.
- To ensure the safety of our staff, guests must contact the front desk to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room.
- Any disturbance such as barking or meowing must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
All the above prices are subject to change without notice. The hotel will respect the prices of any services already requested and confirmed in writing.
For all guests in need of freshening up their clothes, a laundry room is available on the 7th floor. Have a drink at the nearby bar while you wait.